Join us and learn how to create a festive Grinch-themed cake!
In this class you will learn how to:
- Finish ice your own 6” cake while creating alternating buttercream stripes
- add a sprinkle border
- Learn how to make a white chocolate drip effect around your cake
- Pipe a buttercream Christmas tree
- Learn the basics of working with fondant
- Make your own assortment of fondant presents for under your tree
- Add an image of The Grinch on top using edible paper
- Add your “Merry Grinchmas!” card stock banner
Your heart will grow 2 sizes larger after making this festive cake!
Date: Thursday, December 19th
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Cake Flavour: Vanilla Christmas-chip cake layered with chocolate buttercream.
This class is limited to 10 spots, so don’t delay!
Ask us about Private classes!